Doritos Dips Desperado
Terms & Conditions
Official opening date of the Dip Desperado promotion is 28th June 2011.
- This Promotion is open to United Kingdom, Channel Ireland & Republic of Ireland residents, aged 18 or over only, excluding employees of Walkers Snacks Limited, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The promotion runs from 00.01 GMT on 28th June 2011 to 9th September 2011 at 23.59 GMT.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- To enter: visit Facebook.com/Doritos OR Doritos.co.uk for links to the Application game, register your details and play the Dip Desperado Game for fun as often and as much as you like.
- 5. If however you want the chance to win prizes, then you will need to enter a special Doritos 8 digit unique code. These are available:
a. When you purchase a promotional pack of Doritos Chips (code printed on the back of the pack). Worth One game play and entry into the daily draw.
b. When you purchase a promotion pack of Doritos Dips (code printed on the inside of the sticker attached to lids). Worth Two game plays and entries into the daily draw.
c. Via other means at the discretion of the Promoter from time to time and with varying levels of prize draw entry values.
- Codes can only be used once.
- A valid Facebook account and internet access are required to enter into this promotion.
- Proof of winners’ identity may be required. Failure to provide proof of identity may result in disqualification in this promotion.
- For Northern Ireland Residents only: No purchase necessary (NPN). For equal chance of winning, send your name and address (including full, valid postcode) in a stamped, self-addressed envelope by 31st August 2011 to Dip Desperado, PO Box 101, Leigh, Lancs, WN7 1WQ stating whether you require a Chip or a Dip Code and a random unique Chip or Dip code will be sent to you. This route is limited to residents of NI and one unique Chip or Dip code request per stamped self-addressed envelope.
- Rules of the Dip Desperado Game.
a. Game’s Instructions & Game’s Terms and Conditions available at http://www.doritos.co.uk/help/
THERE ARE 2 WAYS TO WIN PRIZES:
b. Daily Draws: Enter your unique Chip or Dip code (as stated in clause 4 above) and play the game as well as you can. Provided you have entered both a valid Chip or Dip Code and you have scored a minimum of 100 points, then you will be able to submit an entry into a daily draw with a chance to win one of 1000 prizes OR
c .Leader Board: Enter a Chip or Dip Code, play the game and your score is one of the top three scores at the end of any week, from Sunday 3rd July 2011 to Friday 9th September 2011, closing time is 23.59pm GMT on every Sunday, then you will be guaranteed to win one of the great prizes listed below (restrictions apply, see clause 11).
- Limitations on winning prizes in daily draws :
a. You can win a maximum of 5 Daily Draw prizes in a day.
b. Where possible players will only be awarded the same daily draw prize once.
Limitations on winning prizes on the leader board:
c. You are also restricted to win a maximum of four leader board prizes during the whole promotional period, but only one of these may be a 1st placed prize .
d. If selected for a prize that they have already won, the player will be awarded an alternative prize from the next prize level down. So for example if you are at the top of the leaderboard for the second time as you cannot win the same prize twice, you will receive the second placed prize and the second placed player will receive the first placed prize (the leader board will reflect your position but not necessarily the prize awarded).
e. After 4 wins on the leader board, a player’s name will not appear on the leader board again, however you will still be able to enter the daily draws.
- Fair Play Guidelines
It is important that everyone has fun and plays according to these Terms & Conditions. Certain systems and processes will be in place to ensure fair play. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or adjust any points totals that it deems, at its sole discretion, to be inappropriate or in breach of these Terms & Conditions or Fair Play guidelines.
- Wrap up draw: Anyone who submits a Chip or Dip Code at www.doritos.co.uk during the period 9th September 2011 to 7th September 2012 will be entered into a draw to win a prize of £500. The winner will be selected randomly from all valid entries, by an independent verification service provider. The Winner will be notified by email or phone within 7 days of the draw date, using the details submitted at time of entry and the prize will be paid by cheque. In the event that a prize is won by a resident of The Republic of Ireland, the prize will be based on the Euro equivalent as at the closing date.
- Distribution of prizes: The majority of prizes will be delivered, via unique codes sent in an email but winners of physical prizes will be sent a separate email requesting details of the winners’ postal addresses.
- Unclaimed Prizes: Any prizes from the daily draws that are either unawarded or unclaimed (no postal address submitted within 28 working days of dispatch of email notification) will be declared null and void or re-distributed at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- The Prizes. Each prize has its own set of terms and condition and validity periods. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner agrees to the relevant terms and conditions from the Prize Provider, summaries of which could be found below.
- Daily Draw Prizes:
Each day during the promotional period (28th June – 9th September 2011), there will be 1,000 prizes to be won in a draw. Prizes will be selected at random from the prizes listed below (with the total number of each prizes available during the promotional period also shown):
i. 1,000 x PC Games from EA Store™
ii. 488 x Console Games from EA Store
iii. 21 x XBOX® 360 S Elite 250GB Console
iv. 72 x Adventure Ropes Experience Days
v. 71 x Deluxe Photo Shoots for 2
vi. 2,996 x Paintballing for 10 people
vii. 16 x Silverstone Driving Experience Days
viii. 15,385 x Photo Print Bundles of 65 prints
ix. 650 x Photobooks
x. 280 x TruPrint £10 Vouchers
xi. 66 x TruPrint Canvases
xii. 5 x Universal Orlando Florida 7 nights holiday for a winner and up to 3 guests
xiii. 25,000 x Music Downloads
xiv. 1,988 x Cinema Passes
xv. 8,000 x 24 hour Sky Game Passes
xvi. 5,000 x £10 Amazon Vouchers (in gift certificates)+ Love film 30 day Free Trialxvi.
xvii. 3,000 x Dip Desperado Sunglasses
xviii. 2,500 x Dip Desperado T-Shirts
xix. 5,000 x Dip Desperado Bandanas
xx. 2,500 x Dip Desperado Target Game Mats
- Leader board Prizes
Please see full details of all of these prizes in the relevant clauses of these Terms and Conditions.
a. 1st Place: The following prizes for the player with the highest leader board score each week will be randomly allocated:
xx. 1 of 4 x Silverstone Driving Experience Days
xxi. 1 of 4 x XBOX 360 S Elite 250GB Console
xxii. 1 of 3 x Universal Orlando Florida 7 nights holiday for a winner and up to 3 guests
b. 2nd Place: The following prizes for the player with the second highest leader board score each week will be randomly allocated:
xxiii. 1 of 4 x Deluxe Photo Shoots for 2
xxiv. 1 of 3 x Adventure Ropes Experience Days
xxv. 1 of 4 x Paintballing for 10 people
c. 3rd Place: The following prizes for the player with the third highest leader board score each week will be randomly allocated:
i. 1 of 4 x Truprint Canvasses
ii. 1 of 3 x Console game bundles (3 games included)
iii. 1 of 4 x Cinema Pass Bundles (4 cinema passes)
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. Please allow 28 working days for delivery of prizes. Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- Winner Selection: For your total confidence, the winners of the daily prize draws will be selected at random by an independent verification service provider from all valid entries submitted. Prize draws will be conducted within 2 working days of the relevant closing date.
- The winners will be contacted within 2 working days of the draw date by email or phone and their names posted at http://www.doritos.co.uk/help as soon as practical.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value if, for any reason, the stated prizes are no longer available.
- By accepting a prize, winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter and/or by its agencies. This may include (without limitation) participating in photo, recording, video and/or film session(s). In this regard you agree that we shall have the right to use all the resulting publicity materials in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any reasonable manner in connection with the promotion. Names of the winners may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless winners otherwise notify the Promoter at the time of accepting their prize.
- The Promoter and its agencies will not be responsible for any entries not received, recognised or delayed. Proof of sending or entering such details does not constitute receipt. The Promoter will not be liable for a person missing a daily draw or leader board prize due to system failures, network error, site down-time, hacks on the system, personal computer, or mobile phone handset or network malfunction.
- The Promoter and its agencies will not be responsible if participants do not receive the prize(s) they have redeemed their points against if they have supplied insufficient, incorrect or false information.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delayed or non-delivery of emails to participants. It is the responsibility of the registered user to check that emails from the Promoter will not be automatically classed as "junk" or "spam" and sent to the user's junk mail filter or otherwise filtered or deleted.
- The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any technical or other problems that mean participation is impossible or delayed, or claims or entries are not accepted for any reason whatsoever.
- The Promoter does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Website. Numerous factors outside of the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the websites. To the extent permissible by law the Promoter exclude all implied warranties, conditions and other implied terms.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, or non-receipt of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter or an entrant because of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the promotion.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or the spirit of the promotion, by you, we may, at our sole discretion, refuse to process your prize and/or void your entry to the promotion. This includes:
• Attempting to claim prizes in contravention with these terms and conditions.
• Attempting to have, or having, multiple accounts.
• Any fraudulent activity with respect to the operation of the promotion.
• Interfering with the promotion, the Dip Desperado Game or the promotion websites.
• The use of software to manipulate the promotion or Dip Desperado Game.
• If any of the above activity is suspected the Promoter will remove all present or future entries and all prize claims will be forfeited.
- Any attempt to deliberately damage the promotion websites or the information on it, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If the promotion is not capable of running as planned the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend all or part of it. This includes but is not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter. (I deleted any reasons – as here we are talking about a “force major situation”).
- A list of major winners’ names and counties of the daily draws and the leader board awards can be obtained by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope, stating the date required to Doritos Dip Desperado Winners List, PO Box 101, Leigh, Lancs, WN7 1WQ between 30th October 2011 and 25th November 2011 and for the final draw from 1st October 2012 to 31st October 2012.
- The decision of the Promoter shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the promotion, to the extent permissible by law you, the entrant, hereby release the Promoter and Prize Providers from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to the acceptance of any prizes in connection with your participation in the promotion. Nothing in this clause shall act so as to exclude the Promoter’s or Prize Provider’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence, The Promoter and Prize Provider is not liable in the event that any portion of the promotion is cancelled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control (a "Force Majeure Event").
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- By participating in the promotion, to the extent permissible by law, you the entrant hereby release Facebook from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to your participation in the promotion.
- All third party trademarks are the property of their relevant owners. All rights reserved.
- This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter & data controller: Walkers Snacks, 1600 Arlington Business Park, Theale, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 4SA.
- UNIVERSAL HOLIDAYS
a. 7 x 7 night trip for four to Universal Orlando® Resort in Orlando, Florida to be won.
i. Trips include return economy flights for the Winner and up to 3 Guests from the nearest major airport near Winner’s home to Orlando, Florida; 7 nights standard in a minimum 4 star hotel including lounge access, continental breakfast for 4 every morning, appetisers for 4 every evening with beer and wine included + an evening dessert spread for 4 every evening, on-site hotel accommodation (one room, quadruple occupancy room and taxes, non-exclusive transfers to and from airport and hotel in Orlando, Florida; and 4 x 7-Days ticket passes for both Universal Studios Florida Park and for Universal Islands of Adventure park.
b. 1 x 7 night trip for four to Universal Orlando® Resort in Orlando, Florida to be won.
i. Trips include return economy flights for the Winner and up to 3 Guests from the nearest major airport near Winner’s home to Orlando, Florida; 7 nights standard in a minimum 4 star hotel including lounge access, continental breakfast for 4 every morning, appetisers for 4 every evening with beer and wine included and an evening dessert spread for 4 every evening, on-site hotel accommodation (one room, quadruple occupancy room and taxes), exclusive transfers to and from airport and hotel in Orlando, Florida; and 4 x 7-Days ticket passes for both Universal Studios Florida Park and for Universal Islands of Adventure park and one non-exclusive VIP tour for 4 people for Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
c. The specific hotels cannot be named until the time of booking and all arrangements are subject to availability.
d. If Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her Prize with fewer than three guests the Prize will be awarded to Winner and each participating Guest and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. All elements of the Prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption.
e. All participants must be aged over 18 at time of travel. If winner is between the ages of 18 and 21 years of age, they must be accompanied by a guest that is at least 21 years of age in order to check into the on-site hotel.
f. Specific travel dates and arrangements are subject to air travel, holiday, blackout dates, and other prize and travel restrictions.
g. Trip must be completed by 9th September 2012 or Prize will be forfeited. Reservations are subject to availability.
h. Trip must be booked at least sixty days prior to intended departure date. Travel dates are subject to Prize Provider and Sponsor approval.
i. Open tickets may not be issued and stopovers are not permitted. All travel is also subject to the airlines standard terms and conditions. Once booked flights cannot be altered or amended and no refunds are possible.
j. Prize consists only of the elements expressly set forth above; no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, insurance (mandatory), UK internal flights, other meals, unspecified transfers, travel expenses, phone calls, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, fuel, etc.) are included in the Prize and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of Winners and their guests. Winner is responsible for any air travel taxes and/or expenses, including applicable departure taxes or fees, inspection charges, and security charges. Once issued, tickets are non-transferable and may not be reissued once travel has commenced.
k. All travel arrangements must be made through the Prize Provider.
l. The winner and their guests are responsible for ensuring that they are in possession of appropriate travel insurance, valid passports, visas if required and all health or other Government requirements prior to departure.
m. Once flight tickets have been issued, the Promoter, shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by (but not limited to) weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter or Travel Companies.
n. Prize flights cannot be used in conjunction with any airline loyalty programme, any other discount, discount coupon(s) or voucher(s), promotion(s) or special offer.
o. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable, including Universal Orlando Resort’s Prize Affidavit and Eligibility Release. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
- VIRGIN EXPERIENCE PRIZES
43.1 Adventure Ropes Experience for two: Test your nerve on one of the world’s most awesome High Ropes Adventure Courses with this fun packed experience. No experience or skill is required, just a sense of adventure. Locations in Buckinghamshire, Manchester, Merseyside, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire and Yorkshire.
a. Winners must be 18 or over (and minimum 16 for guests), a minimum height of 1.4m, maximum weight of 19 stones and in general good health and fitness.
b. Disabled facilities will vary depending on the location, please contact the supplier directly to discuss your specific requirements.
c. Refreshments are not included.
d. d. Courses may be closed is in thunder storms, very high winds and snow. The course will still operate in the rain, however if the course is cancelled due to the weather conditions then an alternative date will be offered to you.
43.2 Deluxe Makeover & Photo shoot for two: Get a haircut from a professional stylist at an award winning salon followed by a professional makeover and photo shoot. Your fantastic day will take place in a funky fashion studio where helpful and expert staff will ensure you’ll have a great experience and you will be offered a complimentary A4 print of your favourite image. Locations in Bristol, Manchester, London, Glasgow, Cardiff, Newcastle and Birmingham.
a. a. Winners must be 18 or over. Makeover participants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
b. Bookings can be made for weekdays or weekends all year round subject to availability.
c. c. Please allow approximately five hours for the whole experience.
d. d. Please note that in order to limit non-attendance the supplier will request a £25 deposit on booking which is fully refundable within seven to ten working days.
43.3 Paintballing for Ten: The ultimate game of elimination and exhilaration – fun, safe and maybe a little scary! Put a combat suit and draw your weapon, then get ready to dodge the enemy in a selection of paintball scenarios. Easily the most exciting game you’ll ever be part of. 35+ locations nationwide.
a. Winners must be 18 or over. Paintballers must be minimum 15 years old. Those aged under 18 must have parental/guardian consent.
b. Not suitable for pregnant women or for people suffering from epilepsy, high blood pressure or heart problems.
c. Participants must have a reasonable level of fitness and will be required to sign an agreement on the day which indemnifies the prize winner against damage to equipment they use, and against liabilities to third parties, subject to limits and compliance with their rules, terms and conditions, which may vary between operators.
43.4 Silverstone Track Day: You will get a taste of what it feels like to drive one of the world’s classic supercars, for a few exhilarating laps around a real racing circuit.
a. Winner can choose from: Aston Martin Thrill, Ferrari Thrill, Lamborghini Thrill, Lotus Exige S Thrill, Single-Seater Thrill or the Rally Thrill Experience.
b. Participants must be a maximum age of 70, minimum height: 5’2 , maximum height: 6’4” (except Rally Thrill - 6’7”), maximum weight: 16 stones (except Rally Thrill - 18 stones) and in reasonable health.
c. For all thrill experiences your driving licence must be presented on the day. Photocopies are not acceptable.
d. For the Aston Martin Thrill, Lamborghini Thrill and Ferrari Thrill, participants need to be aged 21 or over and have held a full driving licence for at least 3 years.
e. For the Rally Thrill Experience, Single-seater Thrill and Lotus Exige S Thrill, participants need to be aged 18 or over and have held a full driving licence for at least 1 year.
f. Aston Martin and Ferrari Thrill experiences will largely be available on weekdays with limited availability at weekends.
g. The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
All Virgin Experiences Prizes are subject to its Terms and Conditions available at www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk/content/terms_and_conditions
- EA STORE™ PRIZES
a.£15 EA Store™ Vouchers
a. Redeemable on-line via a code.
b. For qualifying products visit http://eastore.ea.com/store/eaemea/en_GB/html/pbPage.doritos_LP3/
c. Subject to a minimum spend of £25
b. 1,000 x EA™ PC Games
a. Redeemable on-line via a code.
b. For qualifying products visit http://eastore.ea.com/store/eaemea/en_GB/html/pbPage.doritos_LP2/.
c. The code is worth £39.99
c. 500 x EA™ Console Games
a. Redeemable on-line via code.
b. For qualifying products on PS3, XBOX 360 and Wii, visit http://eastore.ea.com/store/eaemea/en_GB/html/pbPage.doritos_LP1/.
c. The code is worth £49.99
d. 25 x XBOX 360® S Elite 250GB Console.
a. Gloss Black with Built in Wifi, Xbox 360 Black Wireless Controller, Black Xbox Headset.
b. Consoles redeemable by providing an address details in response to winning notification.
e. Redemption codes can be redeemed only at the EA Store (www.eastore.com)
f. Must be used prior to 09/10/2011.
g. All products excluding points, timecards, pre-orders and titles within 30 days of release date.
h. Free standard shipping to UK only
i. Codes cannot be combined with any other offer, Gift Card, rebate or other discount coupons.
All EA Stores Prizes are subject to its Terms and Conditions available at http://store.origin.com/store/eaemea/en_GB/DisplayHomePage
- LOVEFiLM PRIZES: This prize consists of 30 days free trial of LOVEFiLM plus £10 Amazon.co.uk gift vouchers (issued in Gift Certificate).
a. Offer expires at 23.59 on 9th September 2011
b. To redeem your prize, you need to register at www.lovefilm.com/doritos
c. To register for your free trial, a valid credit or debit card is required.
d. Your free trial expires 30 days after registration.
e. You will NOT be charged during the free trial unless you change your subscription package.
f. Depending on the package you choose, you may have 1, 2 or 3 discs out at any one time.
g. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
h. Existing subscribers or those who have previously enjoyed a free trial with any LOVEFiLM-powered site are not eligible.
i. At the end of your free trial, you will automatically become a paying member unless you cancel your subscription and return any of our discs in your possession BEFORE the end of your free trial.
j. To receive your free £10 Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate (issued via code), you must validly register for the free trial, put at least ten discs in your rental list and we must have dispatched the first disc to you.
k. Within 30 days from despatch of your first disc, you will be emailed your free £10 Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate to you at the e-mail address on your account as at the date of dispatch.
l. This offer may not be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer and is limited to one per household. Membership excludes pay-per-view services available at: http://www.lovefilm.com/browse/film/watch-online/pay-per-view/.
m. LoveFilm Terms and Conditions apply and are available at http://www.lovefilm.com/info/terms_and_conditions.html#terms
- TRUPRINT PRIZES
46.1 Get 65 standard 6x4” prints for free. Postage of 50p required.
46.2 Get a Free 20 page soft cover, custom 7”x 5” Photobook worth £12.99 . Postage of 40p required.
46.3 £10 vouchers to spend on the Truprint Website. Free postage.
46.4 A Free 10x8” photo canvas prints of your choice of image. Postage of £2.40 required.
• Prizes are issued via unique codes sent by email and code is for one time use only to those signing up via the specified URL.
• Each offer is restricted to one per household.
• Prizes exclude postage, offered at a reduced rate: 65 prints at 50p, photobook at 40p, canvas print at £2.40.
• Photobook offer excludes Disney and Hallmark designs.
• £10 credit includes one free deliver and is for one time use only and cannot be used on more than one order, if full value of credit is not redeemed in first order, the remaining credit value will expire.
• All Codes must be entered by 31st October 2011. The prize credit will be applied when the code has been entered at the specified URL and the products are ordered. You can view your credits in "My Account".
• Additional charges apply for post and packaging, for additional photo books pages (at 99p per 2 pages) and for any additional product orders.
• 20 print credits for new customers to Truprint will be applied as soon as first photo is uploaded and are valid for 60 days from date of upload.
All TRUPRINT prizes are subject to its Terms and Conditions available at www.truprint.co.uk/doritos
- PURE MUSIC DOWNLOADS : Free Music download from a huge selection of music.
a. Prizes are issued via unique codes sent by email and code is for one time use only to those signing up via the specified URL and to download any audio single valued at £1.29 or less.
b. For qualifying songs visit www.thelounge.com/doritos.
c. Over 18’s only. Register on www.thelounge.com/doritos.
d. To use the Site and the Services at their best you need a compatible terminal or device, internet or mobile access, and (in some cases) particular software (as detailed at ttp://new.thelounge.com/uk/about-us/terms). Those are sole responsibilities of winners to arrange.
e. All Pure Music prizes and downloads are subject to the terms and conditions of use of the Pure Music website at http://new.thelounge.com/uk/about-us/terms
- CINEMA PASSES
a. Winners are entitled to 1 Free Cineworld Cinema Pass
b. Passes are issued in the form of unique codes which are redeemable on the Cineworld website in exchange for one ticket at a Cineworld Cinema of their choosing
c. Codes are only redeemable online
d. Codes are valid until 31st December 2012
e. A credit or debit card is required to validate the booking and allow collection at the cinema
f. Codes cannot be redeemed against 3D movies
All cinema passes are subject to the terms and conditions of use as set out the Cineworld Cinemas Limited website at http://www.cineworld.co.uk/terms. You must accept and agree to these terms to redeem your prize.
- SKY GAMES PRIZES - Get access to Free Game from the huge range at Sky Games
a. Prizes are issued via a code sent by email and code is for one time use only redeemable via a freephone number (dialled by the Sky Box) and the user MUST have telephone line connected to their set top box.
b. To redeem this prize you need to have a Sky subscription. Codes limited to one per household.
c. The 24 hour Sky Game Pass codes must be used by 31st December 2011 otherwise it will lapse and cannot be claimed.
d. If a household’s set top box is disconnected then the Sky Games information held in the Rewards section will be lost from that set top box. Please see instructions in the Sky Games Rewards section about how to check your rewards status.
Sky Games Terms and Conditions are available in the Sky Games TV portal by pressing the Help button on your Sky Remote.